About Viva shop
The Viva Shop has been created to support the donors that wish to assist school students of the Viva Village Independent Schools with their school uniforms and other school items. Also, parents of the Viva School students can purchase these items for their children on the Viva Shop.
The Viva Foundation of South Africa is a registered Non–Profit Organisation and Public Benefit Organisation founded in 2007. The Mission of the Viva Foundation is to establish service hubs (Viva Villages) and provide services in informal settlements and high priority poverty areas, particularly where no, or little other services are available.
The beneficiaries of Viva are the communities around the Viva Villages and beyond, that benefit from the services provided by the organisation namely:
- Children aged 0 – 6 years in the informal settlements – The Viva Kids Early Learning Centre
- School aged children in the informal settlements – The Viva Village Independent School, After School Care and Switch On Youth Development programme
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children and the families where they are living – Viva Home-Based OVC & HIV/AIDS care
- Unemployed youths and adults in the informal settlement - Viva Skills Development & Training programme & Viva Enterprise Development Programme
- The communities around the Viva Villages – Viva income generation, Sport Development- and Community Upliftment programmes such as the Township Art project, the Township Vibe Restaurant and Café etc.
- Women, Children and persons vulnerable to Gender-based Violence – SAPRI Sexual Violence Prevention & Response
For more information, please visit https://vivafoundation.life/