Terms and conditions of use
Subject to 3rd party offerings, all orders received via the website before 12H00, will be picked and ready for same day dispatch or collection.
Deliveries made to the Metropolitan areas will be made within two (2) to three (3) working days.
Deliveries made to the Regional Areas to be made within three (3) to four (4) working days.
Deliveries made to the Non-Regional Areas to be made within four (4) to seven (7) working days.
Deliveries are subject to weather conditions and any other related conditions that may hamper deliveries, including the South African disaster managment act.
Orders will only be be excuted for dispatched upon full payment, no credit is offered.
Goods purchased through the website will be reserved for two (2) working days. Should the EFT/credit card payment has not been received within two (2) working days, the reserved goods will be released back into stock.
• All other regions attract a delivery cost.
• All prices shown on the website exclude VAT.
• All items on the website has been selected by Alligator and any enquiries with regards to the range must be addressed to: email@example.com
• Deliveries can take up to 7 working days to outlying regions from dispatch date.
• Deliveries to regions can be hampered by severe weather conditions.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all courier requests over 20kg.
• For overnight or same day delivery service, please request quote from email@example.com
• All website orders can be viewed online for order status.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all enquiries relating to website orders, deliveries and courier service.
• Deliveries and courier services are subject to Alligator's annual shutdown period over December and January.
All items need to be check and signed for on delivery.
• If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you may simply return it within seven (7) days of receiving the goods. But please make sure that goods are returned in the condition they were received and in the original packaging. We will refund any payments made within 30 days, (excluding costs relating to the returning of goods).
• Goods to be returned must be done on customers account.
• If a transaction is made and paid for and the product is unavailable, we will contact you immediately and refund payments made, within 30 days of notifying you.
• If delivery is unsuccessful, one additional attempt will be made and thereafter, you will be contacted to collect from the nearest depot. Should your order not be collected from the depot within 5 days from notification, it will be returned to us and the order will be refunded in 30 days.
Send returns to:
Unit 7 - K101 Business Park
Capital Hill Business Park, Le Roux Road
Midrand, 1685, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 312 4890/ +27 11 312 4865
Fax: +27 11 312 4874
Information security is critical to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information. The information gathered on secure computers is stored in a locked down data centre. The number of employees involved in the management of the data centre that have physical access to these computers is limited.
We use firewalls and other security technology, as well as the highest industry standard security practices, to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorised persons.
We also require that any personally identifiable consumer information sent to us by you be encrypted using SSL encryption.